Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gordon, Popo moved house already...

Just picked Gordon up from kindy. As soon as we exit the front gate, he kept pulling me across the street. My mom used to live there. But she's moved away more than a year ago and Gordon still remembers he used to in there though it's so long already.

I had a fine time keeping him from running across the street. That reminds me to have a word with the principal to be extra careful with the opened gate lest my boy runs out unexpectedly.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Gordon has such good memory... you better lay off swearing in front of him. lol

Jacelyn Chew said...

Can see that the relationship between Gordon and his popo is very good...

Btw, what's your hotmail add.? Would like to add you in my msn.
You can add me too..jacelyn_chew@hotmail.com

Samm said...

helen, errrmmm, dat wan i try lah, lol

jacelyn, yup, very close wan, but now din go bk for visit often adi. bocoz his mader lazy to drive lohhh...