Monday, February 05, 2007

Hungry mouse

The wireless mouse that i bought the other day turns out to be a really power-hungry monster. Feeding that thing is making me pokkai fast. Niasingg.... 2 days can whack 2 AAAbatt. Each pack costs me Rm7.20 for 2 AAAbatts. Should have bought one that comes with rechargeables and a charger. But that's another story altogether.

I'll most likely get another one later and ditch this altogether. Works better for a notebook user, NOT ME!!! Knn, i have to turn the damn thing off whenever not in use. Cant just leave it liddat. Tho it'll auto-shut, but still..... And dont tell me i can always go buy rechargeable AAAbatts, k. If i do that, then i dont have a reason to go get new one.

2 comments:

L B said...

Kakakakakakakaka!! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Hi-Tech!!!

Anonymous said...

I am using logitech's wireless and the batteries last about half a year only on two normal AA batteries. Should seriously consider those...