Friday, August 17, 2007

Airinet cuts the cord in Pueblo

I'm now enjoying wireless broadband internet access and i'm really having fun blogging from just about anywhere. I no longer have to be stuck at Starbucks nor Coffee Bean anymore. I can even blog from my car, lol. See how convenient it is. It's important that i stay connected all the time as my line of work depends on the internet. I have so many blogs that needs to be updated with current news and whenever i have an offer coming that requires that i post immediately, i can now do so without further delay.

I'd like to share with you that Airinet is going to introduce the super fast and easy wireless internet access services to the Pueblo too. Yes, it's just like what i'm enjoying right now. The telephone and cable connections is a thing of the past. There wont be the need for wires, modems, phone and cable jack anymore. This broadband service provides them the wireless freedom with instant activation upon sign up. Airinet broadband service is offered at a flat rate of $25 per month. I know of many others that makes you sign contracts for up to two years at least. This is very very economical.

The good news is there wont be any late fees and no modems and also no wiring fess. Isnt this great? Subscribers are also given 100MB of email and 100MB of web hosting free with any monthly plan. They can now sign up and get connected instantly by just filling the online sign up form. Freedom is now here!

No comments: