Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a Sunday........

In the name of inter-racial harmony, i endured hours of non-stop Indian music coming from my neighbor's house. As if the loud drums and dunno what trumpets arent bad enough, they have to broadcast the whole freaking wtf event to the whole world with loudspeakers, complete with singings and chantings. I can almost imagine some fat woman dancing away a trance. No, i've no idea what event that was, nor am i interested to know.

I went to bed at nearly 7.30am this morning and was thinking i'll get to enjoy a few hours of glorious Sunday in bed till noon. No, not happening. Remote. I didnt rant, i didnt bang head against the wall, i didnt complain at all. I'm just so not me. Maybe i'm not PMS-ing yet. Speaking of rants. I do have one coming up next week. It's of cheating straying scumbag husbands and sneaky fakey wives. No mood to write it yet as i've got a party to attend later. Lemme get drunk there and i'll rant it out in style later on. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

L B said...

Tuning ..... tuning.....

Rose world said...

If i were u, i will shout at top of my lung, ask them to shut up! hahahah! Ok, hear more of your ranting soon.......