Monday, January 29, 2007

22 rows a day

Must be thinking what the heck i'm talking about, eh. It's my knitting lah. I've been so busy blogging, running own business, taking care of my 2 kids that i've neglected my unfinished pieces. I said unfinished..... One 3 quarter done, another, 98% done. Both still inside their nice paper bags by my bed, beckoning to me night after night to take them out. So, this 22 rows a day is to get myself to hurry up and finish what's on hand.

And i still have some new yarns lurking in the wardrobe. Dare not take them out yet. If not, will get itchy fingers wann. Havent got a clue what to do with them yet. My mind's not thinking of any new design. If i start on a new project, then my blogs will sufferr as a consequence. Cannot liddat wann. Maybe get LB to help out on this, hoh. LB.... can you hear me, design me something to knit lah. What's hot in Italy right now?

And i still gotta knit my friend some cutesy baby stuff by May. If not, too late.

6 comments:

may said...

don't say you, my hobbies have been neglected these days (my excuse is being lazy lah), especially the outdoor ones. even baking! must get into that soon... maybe... next time...

L B said...

It's blardy freezin' in Italy right now, ok?!!! *grin*..... Klang Klang Warmers?

Samm said...

may - baking easy wat; 1, 2, 3 kautim, can sau kung. knitting takes weeks to finish wannn

lb - it's freaking hot here, y in malaysia wld i need warmers for? knit nipple warmers mehh

2crazydogs said...

Need a sweater for me la!!! :) It's freezing over here..."brrrrrrr"

Samm said...

2crazydogs - can.. can, let me measure u from head to toe when u come back, ahhh

2crazydogs said...

toh cheh, toh cheh!!