Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Software for Real Estate Agents

I met my friend, a real estate agent the other day. He handed me some brochures and told me that my hubby requested for them. We chatted for a while and he told me about a new sofware that he's using right now. It's the AgentOrganize, a Software for Real Estate Agents like him. He says that it's an easy-to-use real estate software package for the average real estate agent.

With AgentOrganize, he can easily organize his contacts, listings, buyers, finances, appointments, and tasks. Not only that, it also allows him to create flyers, letters, and perform mailmerges easily. That's good. I want tolet a few of my firends know. He says that AgentOrganize can be downloaded a free 15 day trial. It's a full version, available at: http://www.agentorganizer.com

If they are interested to buy, they can do so at online at ReSupplyOnline.com.

No comments: