Monday, August 06, 2007

Kailua ocean front rental review


Do you like the pic i just uploaded to my blog? This is Kona by the Sea, a 1 Bedroom Kailua ocean front rental that my friend recommended that i check out too. It can house 4 guests max, right for my family of 4. It's an air-conditioned unit unlike the few that i've seen earlier. Apart from the king-sized bed, it also comes with a sofa bed for both my kids to sleep at. I'm particular about the bathrooms and i'm glad this condo has 2 full bathrooms. High-Speed Internet is already a must-have item on my list, lol. And the full kitchen is a bonus to me, actually.

Of all the Hawaii vacations information that i've gathered, i quite like this one. But i know it's still too early to decide. I'll keep this high up on my list so that i can refer to it and compare this to the rest that i've gone through. At $388 per night, it's also reasonable. Okay for a 1 room condo with so many facilities. I just need to check out what kind of activities they offer my kids now.

No comments: