Monday, July 30, 2007

Need help finding a list broker?

Jason has been asking me for the past few days to provide him with some phone numbers of close friends and relatives so that he can contact them regarding a new opportunity that he would like to share with them. Kept telling me it’s a new business concept and that they will definitely be interested. Geee... i think it’s very unprofessional of him to request that of me, dont you think so.

What my friend Jason should do is to contact a list broker like Martin Worldwide instead of pestering me for free numbers. Let me tell you know who Martin Worldwide is. They are one of the largest and most successful mailing list providers in the nation. They offer customized mailing lists, telemarketing lists and fax lists to small business and even Fortune 1000 clients. I hope Jason contact them soon. Martin Worldwide can be reached at (888)- 267-3545.
Contact: Chip Matthews, Client Relations Manager chip@martinworldwide.net

No comments: