Friday, August 03, 2007

Venstar opportunity

I'm sick of hearing, "I cant sell". This is one of the most common response i hear whenever i tell them to consider running their own MLM business. Apart from this they will also tell me other reasons like, "I dont like to attend meetings", "I'm afraid of approaching people", "I dont know how to sell things", yadda, yadda, yadda.....

If you can come up with one, chances are i've heard of it. So, for those who do not like the idea of selling in order to earn, what if i tell you there is a way that you dont have to sell to earn. Will you go for it? You will consider, right. Perhaps vendstar is the one for you.

Vendstar, established in 1990, provides a unique opportunity for individuals and entrepreneurs alike. By owning your own vending business through Vendstar, the world’s largest bulk vending machine company, you no longer have to meet people in order to sell and earn. Just let the vending machine do the selling for you.

No comments: