Saturday, September 01, 2007

360 degree feedback for self-assessment

In order to improve oneself, we need feedbacks on our performance. And i can only imagine if i'm working, and my boss is the only one giving me the needed feedback on my work and performance. That's not good at all. I prefer it to come from someone i know about me and my work. Self-assessment is very important to me so that i can be a more productive worker.

Freida told me she's using 360 degree feedback provided by Appraisal360.co.uk for this purpose and suggested that i try it out for myself. It has been used by Employers and HR Professionals for many years to help their clients with their professional development. I'd sure like to see how this multi-source approach can give real insight into how my co-workers see me as a person.

No comments: