Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Give Ashop Commerce a try

I have a friend who is very good with her hands. She makes a lot of handicraft items during her free time. Each year, i'm bound to receive some new creations from her for my birthday. I get them on my kids birthday too. She told me she has received many enquiries over her work and she intends to sell some of them off. She is thinking of setting up a shop but havent found a good location for it. If she is unable to find a good shop, she can always set up one online. It's easier to sell online these days.



All you need is a good shopping cart software integrated to the site and her shop will be up and running. She dont have to waste time running around looking for a shop which might take months to renovate to get it up and running. What if the business is not profitable? She might end up losing a lot of money. She's very interest and asked me which is a good shopping cart software to begin with. I told her to try Ashop. Ashop Commerce is a leading US provider of hosted shopping cart software that offers a complete solution for merchants like her to sell online. I hope she will give it a try.

No comments: