Saturday, September 01, 2007

I cant find my silver chain

Hubby asked me where is the the silver chain with the big piece of old jade that i used to wear last time. It was given to me by my dad when i was around 16 or so. I've not worn that for a long long time. And so, i went and dig around my wedding jewelry box hoping it might be there. Sorry, it's not there and i cant find it.... YIKES!!!

He told me to locate it as silver is a precious metal. Though not as popular as gold, it's very stable as an investment. He says i ought to buy some precious metals and keep them for our future generation. He already knows by now that we can purchase silver or other precious metals through Monex Deposit Company (MDC) for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

No comments: