Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I need a long break

Do you think now is a good time to start planning for year end vacation. I'm really sick and tired of blogging from inside my room all day long. I really need a break. If possible, i'd rather go away for a whole week on my own. Just that i cant now that i have kids. I cant leave them behind. Well, i have many friends who leave them with their in-laws or parents. Too bad, mine are hopeless in this case. Not that i want to. I dont like their habits. My in-laws smoke inside their bedroom and half the time, they'll want to take my kids into the room which i'm strongly against.

I'm going to check out travel blog and see what they have for me. There are tonnes of good info and reviews there on the travel blog made by real travelers. Not any vacation review site. And i can even set up my very own travel blog there too and post my travel updates. Cool eh. Wanna join me there? Click on the links provided, ya.

No comments: