Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm having a backache

Geee... i'm so not going to blog from the floor again. I thought i'll be more comfortable lying donw, but with my back arched, it's giving me a backache instead, what the heck. So, i'm back to sitting in my executive chair again. Dont know why hubby can play lying on his tummy for hours on end. Me, once is enough. My back is still aching till now, since last night. Maybe i have a weak back. I'd better buy some supplements for back support. Or maybe get my mother-in-law to concoct some soup specially for that. Old folks have plenty of natural remedies for backache. She makes a lot for my father-in-law.

My sister-in-law was over since early this morning. I gathered from my mother-in-law she wants some info on Debt Relief . I think her husband he has lots of credit card debts to settle again. Or maybe she shopped too much during the Sale last week and now finds that she cant repay. I think she most likely wants to know where she can obtain Credit Card Consolidation help. Well, she can always check out cleardebtsolution.com for more info.

No comments: