Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Online shopping at CouponChief.com

Hubby's birthday is about 10 days away and i still havent got a clue what to buy for my man. The only thing i can think of that he might like is the Nokia N95. If he doesntlike it also i'm not bothered. I can always use it for myself, lol.

Anyway, he did say that i'd better start preparing a shopping list for the festive season soon and not to do it at the last minute. He knows i can be very forgetful and always lose track of time. Yes, i'm good at shopping, dont worry. It's one of the things i do best.

But i hardly have the time to go to the malls lately. I prefer online shopping these days as i found i get better offers at CouponChief.com. I love buying all my kitchen items at Linens N Things. I'm eyeing the Kitchen Aid mixer this time. You must check out those offers at SpaLook. It's also one of my favorite place to shop for bath items. Have fun, ya.

No comments: