Sunday, September 02, 2007

Premiere Hawaii resorts

Veron just sent me a link to Gebhart Properties and informed me that they have launched a new website featuring premiere Hawaii resort and ocean front vacation homes for rent on both the Big Island and Maui. She just got back from a trip there with her family and told me their Hawaii Vacation Rentals are by far the best that she's ever stayed at.

I'll check that out but hubby just told me that he might not have the time to go to Hawaii this yearend. But he did say he'll try to let me know latest by October so that i can confirm all the bookings in time for our Christmas vacation. Ya, i know works comes first. But then, we still need time off and leave everything behind for a change. We cant be working like this everyday. I'll go mad.

No comments: