Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trade in your iPod earphones and get $20

I'm in the market for an MP3 player. I want one that has a built-in speaker, light, endless battery lifespan and hopefully, not in black. Please tell me they come in candy colors. Best if it has one in RED. I dont have a hifi in my room and i want to use it to play kiddie songs. Want to lull my baby to sleep and at the same time mask the surrounding noise.

My brother asked me why i dont want to get an iPod. Like i said, i want one with a built-in speaker. He tole me about an iPod Earphone/Headphone Trade In Program and reminded me should i buy the iPod, i'd better go trade them in for a pair of Shure noise isolating earphones. Okay, whatever, unless i cant find the one with a built-in speaker. Then i'll go buy one at Your Electronic Warehouse. He asked me if i know anything about those golf shoes at Discount Golf World or not. Too bad i know nuts about golf. Cant help him out.

No comments: