Friday, September 14, 2007

Wanna learn bachata?

I've always wanted to take up ballet when i was a kid. My god-sister was a ballerina and i love going to my God-ma's place. I remembered poring over all those ballet books and learning how to pose by myself. Isnt it silly of me. But my mom objected to my request for ballet lessons as my God-ma kept telling her that it's a very expensive hobby to maintain. Like my mom has to keep buying me dancing shoes, tights and bodysuits. I stopped asking after a while.



I told hubby that once our kids are bigger and he has more time to spare during the weekends, i want the both of us to join a dancing school and take up dancing lessons. I want to learn merengue, bachata, salsa and cha-cha. He has agreed to. Just that i have to wait. But then i can always learn it by myself at SalsaCrazy's Salsa Dance BootCamp. It's an online dance instructional site. As a member, i get to access lots of dance videos and also DVDs in the mail. If you have the time at home and would like take up dancing, do check out this fun site. Who wants to be my partner????

No comments: