Saturday, September 01, 2007

Where are they?

I got a really big fright the other day when i couldnt find my credit cards, driver's license and identity card. I was out with LB for a drink and Starbucks earlier. No, not earlier. More like 2 weeks ago, lol. You see, hubby bought me a new waist pouch that has a secret compartment that runs all the way to one side at the back. I thought it was just two separate compartments. So, all the things slid inside and i cant them when i needed to pay for something. Can you imagine how troublesome it can be to contact the bank to cancel those cards, make police report over loss of Id and driver's license, yadda, yadda, yadda. I even called Starbucks up to have them check for me, lol. Thank god i found them all intact. Hate that stupid bag's design.

No comments: