Monday, October 15, 2007

Do you like colorful gadgets?

Most of my girlfriends dont have a clue when it comes to buying gadgets like digital cameras and mobile phones. This is where i'm different from them, lol. They are the experts when it comes to fashion and make-up and as a woman, i seldom buy these stuffs. I seldom apply makeup on my face as i'm home most of the time. But when it comes to buying and choosing the latest gadgets, i'm a pro.

When i ask them what is the deciding factor when shopping for gadgets like digital camera, they told me it's the color. I'm like that too. In fact, i bought mine because it comes in RED!!! If you want to buy a new digital camera that comes in colorful hues, you may want to check out the Casio Exilim EXZ75 Digital Camera. I saw it comes in Pink and also Purplish- blue. Makes using it even more fun than the common silver and black, eh.

No comments: