Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I love French Beds

When i was a little girl, i didnt get to sleep in my own bed until my elder sister got married. Even then, is till have to share with my second sis, who's 4 years my senior. I am the youngest among 5 siblings of 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters. Two persons to a room and i have to sleep with my parents for years, lol. But not that i mind too as they had a huge French Bed. My dad travels a lot during his younger days and i get to sleep with my mom on her springy bad then, how comfy.

Now that i'm married and have kids, it brings back so much of my childhood memories. I can relive those memories simply by buying one of those beautiful French Beds. You'll fall in love with those beds the moment you lay eyes on them. Dont just take my word for it. Go click on the link and check them out for yourself.

No comments: