Thursday, October 25, 2007

Looking for an apartment?

I remember the time when i went to live in the big city. I just turned 20 then and had to leave the comfort of my own home to further my studies. I went against my parents advice to study in my hometown as i felt the city has more to offer. And boy, i was so right. It's one of the best time of my life. I rented a small room somewhere nearby my school but found that i dont get along well with the owner's daughter. She's very jealous that her mom lets me have my meals at their home. As soon as i got used to the place around me, i found myself a nice and cosy small apartment and moved there pronto. I really didnt hesitate a moment longer. It's one of the best decision that i've made over the years as living on my own has taught me a lot of valuable lessons. If you happen to move elsewhere and need to find Apartments for Rent, you may want to check out apartmentfinder.com. I'm sure you'll be able to find your dream place soon.

No comments: