Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My friend's hubby met with a forklift accident

I just heard that my friend's hubby was involved in a forklift accident at his place of work. The thing is, the company argues that he's not supposed to be at the factory as he's a management staff. They are very strict on this. It's just too bad on him that he chose to go meet up with his colleague for lunch that day. But he felt that it's not right of the company to not offer him medical compensation at all as he's worked for them for more than 20 years.

I heard from my friend that a relative recommended that they engage The Law Office of Jonathan Light to help him fight for compensation. I dont know much about law, but if it's against the company's rules that management staff are not supposed to set foot at the factory, i'm afraid he has no case against them. But we'll have to leave that up to the expertise of The Law Office of Jonathan Light.

No comments: