Monday, October 15, 2007

When will the rain stop?

I dont know whether to like the rain or hate it altogether. Left me with a lazy feeling altogether and nothing much got done the whole day. When i was lazing around, my phone rang and my cousin sister called up to chat. It's raining over at her place and she was stuck at home too and cant go out. Cant even do the laundry too cos no dryer. Same problem with me here. My laundry is still out at the backyard. Cant bring it in cos it's damp from the rain.

She says her husband had no problem with the rain as he played poker all day long at his computer. He has been playing a lot of online poker since his car accident. His leg is still in a cast and he's also lazy to even walk around the house. He says he found that he can get a lot of detailed free online poker statistics from whichpoker.com and that helped him with his games. If you like the game, you may want to check the site out for yourself and see if it helps you or nor.

No comments: