Friday, November 30, 2007

Blank

I pulled out my keyboard and got ready to type out a very nice post. And the first thing that hit me was, "Damn.... my freaking nails are long again and i gotta trim them." And i went and took out my nail file and start filing them down one by one. They are not that long, just enough to start driving me crazy. Right after that, i totally forgotten that i have to type out a post and went on to the laundry. Proceeded to making myself a cuppa and sitting down at the kitchen table to sip it amidst zillions of bloodsuckers with proboscis. By the time i got back to my room, i had totally forgotten what i wanted to bitch about and here i am now. Staring blankly at my screen. DAMN.....

1 comment:

5xmom.com said...

Niamah! You really win the prize for being able to write blanks. LOL. (and it's me cos stewpig G locked me in as my other blog name)