Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Audience Response System Rentals

I have a lot of things to do and the phone wont stop ringing. I hate it when the bank calls at all the wrong hours. And i even hate it more when i pick it up and find that all the caller wants is to sell me some superdy duper insurance package that's guaranteed to fetch a handsome return after milking me for 10 to 20 years. And that's if i dont default on the payment. Once i default, i can say bye bye to the invested amount.

And then Larry has to call up and ask me where he can obtain a really good Audience Response System Rentals. He wants to rent audience response systems for voting and carry out wireless surveys. I cant tell him offhand but i do remember my cousin, Mike used one before. And he said it's one of the best he's ever used before. He can contact them for a quote. If you're looking for one too, you may want to check out the link for more information.

No comments: