Saturday, January 12, 2008

Buy stylish prescription glasses online

I'm sick of wearing mt contact lens as it tends to dry out my eyes. I've switched many brands before to no avail. So, i guess i've got dry eyes syndrome. I've had an eye infection a few years back so , maybe that's why i cannot tolerate contacts now. Hubby suggestes that i go get myself a pair of prescription glasses instead. He told me his friend got his from Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com, that sells stylish prescription glasses online.



The reason he recommended this site is cos this site sells only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. SO, all the savings is passed on to us. If you need to get a pair of prescription glasses, you may want to check the site out too.

No comments: