Thursday, January 17, 2008

Canning Garden Chee Cheong Fun

Me sick also have to run up and down. But i left most of the heavier stuff to my lk cos i sked i might just drop dead in the middle of the road. I really didnt do much blogging for the past few days. Though i need lots of bedrest, i never got the chance to with my kids around. This is the first time in all my 36 years of life that i felt this way. My mom used to tell me when i was young that she's short of breath one in a while but i never understood why. Now, i do.

And Lb, as for the Canning Garden Chee Cheong Fun, the shop's closed today. I HAVE PROOF!!! But i went somewhere else and did some food p0rn just for you. Still related to Canning Garden, lol. The pics are all inside my Sony T100. Lazy to transfer over. Tomorrow can or not.... can? CAN...

1 comment:

L B said...

I will have to fantasize all night, until tomorrow then, but CAN!! But I still want the AUTHENTIC Canning Garden Chee Cheong Fun!! You do know where that stall is located, right?

Get well soon, honeybee!