Monday, January 28, 2008

What do you want for valentine's Day?

I dont want diamonds, i dont want luxury watches. I dont want dinner at a fancy restaurant, i dont want designer clothe. So, any idea what i want for Valentine's Day this year. A bouquet of my favorite flowers in the correct color will be nice. Hubby hasnt bought me any for quite some time already and i hope he remembers that it's the simple things in life that matters most. So, any idea what my favorite flower is? And what do you want for Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Well, my hubby seldom send me flowers on Valentine's Day or other special occasion, bcos I told him I dont appreciate flowers. They dont last that long! So, he usually give me perfume instead!

But this year, I not sure what he will be giving to me as I told him I dont want perfume as I have a lot and cant finish them!!! Maybe a nice and romantic dinner would do!