Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Buying physical education uniforms for children

Hubby is not joining me this afternoon. He's gone to collect a parcel from the courier company as we missed their honking. I cant hear who's at my doorstep unless they call me on my mobile. It's too far and i may be napping in the afternoon. He's taken Malcolm along with me, leaving me with lots of time on hand to quickly finish up what i'm supposed to be doing here. I think by the time he gets back, it'll be around 2.30 to 3pm. Hope sooner than that as i've got to buy Physical Education Uniforms for my kid. Hope i find the right size for him.

His school is holding a sports event and i'd love to see him run. I think i've waited long enough to attend mt kid's very first sports day. He didnt attend last year as he was down with the flu. He's bigger and stronger now, thanks to all the vitamins i make him eat every day, lol. And yes, going organic helps if you have the means. But come to think of it, how much can a kid eat. Maybe a couple of hundred bucks more each month. And dont forget, it goes into him. A stronger kid = a smarter kid. He doesnt fall ill often, and if he does, he recovers real fast. Worth it, right.

No comments: