Thursday, April 24, 2008

Epocrates free medical applications for blackberry

My doctor may not be the handsomest chap on earth, but he sure is one cool guy. Not to mention a technologically-inclined one too. He was very careful and asked me lots of questions before he prescribed me my medication. He wants to make sure that i'm not allergic to any kind of drugs. He even double checks everything with his PDA.

He told me it's loaded with Epocrates free medical applications for blackberry. Well, for blackberry users, you may want to check out the link i supplied here in this post. I heard they are coming out with a version for iPhone too. A really handy application to have on your PDA. Geee, i wonder of they have a version for my O2 Zinc or not. That, i have to go find out for myself. See ya.

“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: