Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Going to bed, tata

I'm dead tired. I only had a few hours sleep this morning, and napped for two hours until 6pm. Then, went out for dinner, and back to my chair for more work. I'm drained. I just had a small glass of Ginseng wine and will be heading for bed soon. but not until i help a friend buy some home medical supplies from an online store. She forgotten the url and knows i have it. Ok, done. In case you need to buy any home medical supplies, do bookmark the link i left in this post, ya. You never know when you just might need it.

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

buy skinlite cream online is used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate melasma. It helps reduce scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes. It should continually be used along with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing.