Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Remember to use a sunscreen daily

One of the reasons i get hubby to send my kid to school is the sun is at its hottest when it's time to send him there. I do apply a sunscreen on his hands and face before i let him to to school. You know what an organic freak i am, right. I also seldom leave the house without a good sunscreen. Mine ran out last week. I called up my supplier the other day and was told the organic sunscreen which i'm using is currently out of stock and i have to wait till this weekend.



Oh well, no choice but to wait. I was on MSN with a friend last night and she was complaining about her the sunsceen that she's been using and how greasy and oily it is. She says she is switching to the one from Screen, Inc.. She read from the site that it's non-greasy, non-irritating and dermatologist-approved. The sunscreens even received the coveted Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation. You may want to check it our if you havent used a sunscreen before.

No comments: