Friday, July 25, 2008

Do you know there are free medical applications for Blackberry phones?

A neighbor underwent major heart bypass operation early this week. My in-laws went to pay him a visit this evening and was happy to find him well. You know, old folks. They are very concerned over losing another friend. So, i guess in a few weeks time, we'll see old man taking his usual evening walk around the neighborhood.

When my in-laws came back from the hospital, he asked me if i have a PDA or not. I told him i do and he says many doctors now use free medical applications for blackberry phones and asked me if i have any on mine or not. I told him mine's not a blackberry but the O2 Zinc.

Oh, maybe i should go check out the site and see if they have any for my model or not. It's good to have a medical application on hand in case i need to lookup something in times of emergency. This announcement was paid for by Epocrates but i recommend you check the site out too if you have the time.

No comments: