Thursday, July 10, 2008

Left my prescription glasses at my sis' house

I'm really getting more and more forgetful by the day. I took the day off and went to my sister's house. I wanted to hand her the bottle of Garlic Pills she asked me to buy for her from the pharmacy near my house. It's somewhere deep inside my handbag. I took out my prescription glass casing and put it on the table. Then forgot to put it back inside my handbag. Now, i'm home, and i cant find it. And my contact lens is making my eyes dry. But if i remove it, i wont be able to see anything. Looks like it's time i go make a spare one.



I was ranting about what happened with a friend on MSN and she told me i can get very affordable yet stylish prescription glasses at zennioptical.com. She bought a few pairs last week. Yes, i'll do just that. Do you need to buy prescription glasses? If you do, then hop over to the site and get yours, k.

No comments: