Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Looking for Walk In Wine Storage Units?

A friend called up all the way from Chicago this morning. I only went to bed at 7am, but i guess for her, it's only evening there. And people here DO get up around 7 or 8am. Only not me though, lol. I stayed up till 7am updating my empire of blogs. Not bad. Last night, i managed to earn myself an extra USD200 plus. Though i'm pretty much zombied right now, i'm so not complaining. but that doesnt mean i dont have to wrok at my blogs tonight. It's going to be another long night ahead with a lot of deadlines to meet. Sigh... i'd better go take a break and nap for a few hours before i resume work at midnight.

Actually, my friend wanted to know if it's better for her to buy Stand-alone Wine Storage Units or have Walk In Wine Storage Units instead. She's in the midst of renovating her restaurant and wants my opinion. Afterall, i was an interior designer during my single days. I told her Walk In Wine Storage Units are more suitable as they have features that are specially designed for the proper storage of wines. I did some Googling and here is the link to a website that specializes in Walk In Wine Storage Units. Hope she'll take the time to check it out. If you are a wine lover, you may want to check it out too. they have Wine Storage Units for homes too.

No comments: