Saturday, September 06, 2008

Rain rain, go away....

As expected, it rained the whole day. No mood to go anywhere. Hubby wanted to take the kids out again. But let me tell you this. I am already at the mall nearly each day of the week. And yet, we still have to take to spend the weekends there with the kids. Those who doesnt know me well will think that i have a shop there or what. Ipoh is a really really boring place to live in. Sometimes, i just wish there can be more recreation places for families here. If not for the Wii and PSP, i think my kid would be bored to death sitting home during the weekends.

Looks like the rainy weather is here to stay. If it doesnt rain tomorrow, i would like to take them to the park and let them run around and get lots of fresh air. Cant have them holed up inside the bedroom all the time. Bad for their health. I was online for a few hours this evening, chatting away with a friend. She wants to create more awareness for one of her popular products and told me she's considering the service of an Advertising Agency. I think it's good idea and the money will be well spent. When it comes to advertising and promotion, it's best to leave it in the hands on an expert to help get things done. Are you looking for such a service? If you are, then the link here would surely be of help to you.

No comments: