Thursday, October 16, 2008

TVB The Gem Of Life - 80 Episodes

One of the most effective ways to stay sane in this house is to watch endless TVB drama series. I watch it on my N82, laptop and also pc. Yup, so much for being a gadget queen, hoh. If only i have the mood to go and convert all into PSP format, i can even watch it on my PSP if i want too, lol.

Anyway, the latest hit TVB drama airing on Astro On Demand starting this 20th October will be TVB The Gem Of Life. 80 episodes in all, so, you all had better be prepared to watch this long-winded series till February 2009, lol. All the more better to make me glued to my bed. No need to go gaigai means save more money.

As usual, you can watch The Gem Of Life free online, or download the episode as the links are updated. Do bookmark The Gem Of Life. I may put up some The Gem Of Life Online Previews if i have the time. Till then. If you have a blog, you can also add the link to The Gem Of Life to it. Or go subscribe to the blog for updates.

No comments: