Friday, February 27, 2009

Found my silver necklace :)

I found my silver necklace at the back pocket of my backpack. I took it off to wear the one that hubby bought for me on valentine's Day. It's a lovely necklace with a crystal on it. The crystal pendant has my Chinese Horoscope etched onto the back of its surface. Very meaningful indeed. Somehow, i prefer wearing silver over gold jewelry. I find them more trendy and fashionable. moreover, no one would want to yank a silver necklace off my neck.

Silver is very much cheaper than gold and has almost no resale value as far as jewelry is concerned. But if you were to buy it as a form of investment, you'll have to keep it for a long time to reap its profit. If you are interested to buy silver for long term investment, the link here will lead you to Monex. You can learn more about precious metals like silver or gold over at the site.

No comments: