Monday, June 15, 2009

Been playing around the kitchen

I just realized i've put on some weight over the past two weeks or so. We've not been to many places for the school holidays as hubby is concerned over the spread of the A(H1N1) flu. My MIL wasnt feeling too well and so, i've been doing some cooking these days. I'm not much of a cook, ok. I was worried that both my in-laws may not like my cooking but i was wrong. They say i'm not too bad, HAH!!! Is that good news or what? Hubby even says if i cook more, i may become as good as his mom, or even better. Well, i thank him for liking my cooking. But please...... just dont ask me to cook everyday of my life. I'll go mad. I teased hubby that if he likes to eat the food i cook so much, he'd better go stock up on slimming pills like Apidexin, lol. I have this feeling he'll become fat soon if i become a full-fledged cook....

No comments: