Friday, August 07, 2009

Then and now

I used to be quite a party animal when i was still single. Life was pretty blissful then with no kids in tow. I can go wherever i please and do whatever that i want. All that ended with the arrival of my first baby, lol. I stopped partying shortly after i conceived him. I wanted to fully breastfeed my little bundle of joy and i have to make sure my body is rid of all the unwanted toxins.

I cannot say i enjoy motherhood 100%. Being a stay-at-home-mom for the first time can be really really boring, you know. In a way, all that changed when i discovered there's something called blogging. From the day i started my first blog, it gave me a new lease of life i never knew existed. It was fun. In the blink of an eye, i've been blogging for more than four years. And no, this is not my first blog. It's my second.

For the past few years, i've made quite a lot of friends online. Most of them bloggers, and lately, with my addiction to Facebook, i found many of my long lost schoolmates too. We're going to meet up for lunch again tomorrow. We've made it a pack to have lunch together once a week and i'm trying my best to fulfill that little friendship obligation. I cant wait to see them again tomorrow.

Last week, one of my friends told me about the accident her cousin met with. He was driving under the influence and drove into a drain, lol. No one was injure but the car was badly damaged that the insurers decided to declare it a total loss. He was thankful that he didnt knock into someone or he may need help from a massachusetts oui lawyer. So, remember. Dont ever drive the car if you're under the influence of alcohol. It may endanger your own live, and also the lives of the people around you.

No comments: