Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you think gold is expensive these days?

I have this wicked desire in me to change my blog template to one that looks exactly like Facebook, lol. Everyone is into Facebook these days. Are you another Facebook addict? I bet Facebook will be very quiet when Chinese New Year is here. Everyone is back for their festive celebrations. Who has time to sit in front of the computer, right. Just now, my friend posted something on her Facebook asking if anyone is interested to buy gold bullion or not. Dont you think gold is far too expensive to invest in these days? I really dont have that kind of money to spare with the spiraling cost of living. Well, if you have the cash and am looking for somewhere to invest it, you may want to check out the link i left here in this post, ya.

No comments: