Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not attending the wedding event up north

I really hope my sis isnt upset about my not turning up at her's daughter's wedding dinner over at the groom's side. It's about 200 km away and like i said in the previous, i'm far too tired to be going anywhere. I cant just leave hubby to take care of the kids whilst i rest in the car as he drives. Not fair, right. Well, i just hope my niece is happy with the gift i gave her this noon. I also gave her two fat angpows. She can use it to buy whatever that she likes after her wedding. She inquired about the gold bullion she read over at my other blog last week. Well, here are the links to the United States Gold Bureau video, and also another for gold coin. You can check it out if you are interested in learning how to make money with gold investment, ya.

No comments: