Sunday, January 23, 2011

Learn good make-up skills

I had the fright of my life just now when i walked out of the house in the early hours of the morning. My neighbor was on her way to the market. The thing is, she had far too much make-up on her face. I know, it's Sunday and she wants to look her best. But i really do think having on a foundation that three shades lighter than her actual skintone is wrong. Moreover, the chilli red lipstick gave her that ultimate phantom of the opera look too, lol. I hope my niece will have better make-up skills after she graduates from Regency Beauty Institute. She sure made a good decision to take up a beauty course there. If you are interested to know more about the school, then hop over to the link i left here in this post.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

No comments: