Friday, May 20, 2011

Topamax and pregnancy

I've been up since 6am. Was woken up by the loud dripping from my air-cond. It's due for another round of servicing but i can only do that on weekends when hubby is home. Oh well, there goes another hundred bucks. My room is very dusty and the air-cond dont get clogged up pretty fast. It's still the same no matter how often i clean the filters or vacuum it. Just now, my friend saw me online and beeped me with a question regarding Topamax. She's planning to get pregnant and is worried the Topamax prescribed by her physician might cause her baby to be born with a cleft lip or cleft palate. I told her she ought to consult with her physician about her doubts and never to get pregnant until her doubts are cleared. If you want to know about Topamax lawsuit and such, you may want to check out this video.

No comments: