Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dangers of Celexa

I had my first child when i was in my early thirties. I then decided to stop work and care for him full-time; a decision most of my friends dare not make. Life as a full-time mom can be really really boring. Especially when you have a spouse that's not home half the time. Cry, shit, sick.... i have to be there for baby 24/7. In fact, i have a few friends who had to take anti-depression pills on a daily basis just to get through the day. I'm lucky i have a strong mental state of mind and didnt have to resort to taking anti-depression pills. Anyway, i watched this Celexa lawsuit on youtube the other day. Quite scary that if Celexa is taken prenatally, it can result in serious birth defects, YIKES!!!! Go watch it and share it with your friends.

No comments: