Saturday, May 04, 2019

Photobombed By My Own Kid


I crocheted this pretty blouse in a peach colored cotton yarn a couple of years back. I am still wearing it till today. Wow, i'd say this was way way back in year 2013 or 2014, if i remember correctly. Looking back, my tiny fart was so little then. I miss them when they were little. They dont really answer back unless they want something desperately and i am not giving them due attention, lol!!

In this picture, i had just finished putting the last stitch on my blouse and was taking a nice selfie in front of my webcam to show it to my facebook friends. And look who popped up right behind m back as soon as the camera snapped this shot. Who else but Malcolm, my #2 kid. He is the cutest thing ever, full of mischief and boyish charm. Professional at sweet talking me into parting with my money half the time to buy him those neverending Hotwheel cars.

1 comment:

Jane Morrison said...

Hi all, I have seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of $12,000.00 USD that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am satisfied with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and is sure to repay the loan to contact them by e-mail.

They can lend you a loan!
Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
Phone: +1 315-329-6320
VAT number EE101252401
Office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240).

Respectful,

2020 © All Right Reserved..