Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Malcolm in the sling


Malcolm in the sling, originally uploaded by $amm.

This is how my days are now. I carry him around in the sling cos that's the way he likes it best. At least i dont have to turn around and peek at him every now and then. He faces the tv watching Barney or Richard Scarry, the pc on my left as i blog and knit in my chair simultaneously. Both happy as can be, lol. He'll sleep when he's sleepy and nurses straight from inside the sling. LB, you sure still want your side in here? Arent i just super at multitasking!!

6 comments:

L B said...

I want! I want!!! Move over a bit, Malc..

Matthias Köbrich said...

hey,
i was wondering how these alexa-redirect-buttons in your sidebar work and how you get them... can you tell me?
thx
matthias

Mom's The Cook said...

wah....Wonder Woman :)

Suni said...

aww so sweet! he looks happy! i love how much freedom a sling can give.

Samm said...

lb - he sleep di lah, how to move, kkkkkkk

matthias kobrich - oh, i made them at lucazappa.com. Uploaded them to flickr and linked them to my blog. Just change the image link in the codes instead of going back to flickr to your blogs. Easy...

mommy to chumsy - eh, u tried this before? very syiokk wannn. gerenti no cry-cry

suni - yah, he loves it there. wont move for hours, lol.

ZMM said...

amazing!! That's all I can say.. What you can do with two kids in tow.