Monday, June 04, 2007

19

My neighbour just married off her grand daughter last weekend. So young.... only 19 years old. It was only not too long ago that i saw her still in her school uniform.The husband also 19 years old. These days, still got people get married at such a young and tender age meh? My guess is it's definitely a shotgun marriage, sighhhh....

That also brings me back to when i was 19 myself. What was i doing then? Still studying graphics in KL, bleh. A small girl all alone in a big big city..... geee. And i never even worked a day as a graphics artist nor in an advertising firm after i graduated. Came back and joined a telecommunications company. So, where were you at 19?

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

Taking a secretarial course in small town (was still a town then), Ipoh :D

Simple American said...

Me. I was in the army in Kirch Goens, West Germany. Thats right. West Germany not just Germany. I feel old. keke

Samm said...

mommy to chumsy - that long ago lohh, hoh.

simple american - yohhh, did you keep many of the things when you were there?