Sunday, July 15, 2007

Looking for my dream car

I've been bugging hubby to get me a car as i'm sick of being home all day long. You see, i sold my car when i came back here to live way back about 7 years back. So, you can see how long i've been stuck home. Oh yes, he does drive me wherever i want to go and there's a spare car too. But nothing beats having my own car, a car that no one can drive and smoke in, that's it.

Even if they claim that they open the car windows, i hate seeing those small flecks of ashes from the cigarettes everywhere. I always go mad if i see them on the dashboard or on the carseat. I have a few choice. The Fourfour Smartcar, the Mercedes A170 or the Volkswagon Beetle. Knowing him, he asked me to go through those car magazines he buys every weekend.

I hate flipping through those pages. I can never seem to remember which car i've shortlisted and i always have problem finding the right listing. So, till now, i havent really found the car that i want, and hubby's happy. Happy that i wont be able to spend my afternoons at the yarn shop or having tea at a fancy restaurant, lol.

Aigh... if only we have something like Buy YourCar, a new Used Cars advertising arena, searching for my dream car would be much much easier. It's an extremely well optimized site that allows users like me find the car i'm looking for. It's innovative and it delivers good quality content for users just like me.

No comments: